Friday, April 29, 2011

Feeling Sees

digital membranes... i tell
moduli in my books... always
too long or too short...
beyond a flower of a main
fan, I can honestly
and spruntly


even if we see, from the
same right or left eye..
whoa whoa whoa,


been, was before, now
after... grand-far mercedes,
begun no more..



won't ask what a teaspon

a stir offfff

airrr....

an air file beginning to
stare


eyes sees in mirrors of
universality
tangentialism... I'm only
four as I can see you... check
breathing, chuck
sea-thing... intrepretation
recreation... pause pause
pause pause mine mine mnhh
hman...

cy l J a K P O .. I sh
LLNASF osflk ahoiK IHK
sl&* HJKL a' O K jaj joH
noiofho9w LKn hnO LKLJj



hiillliiillluuuuuuyyyyyyaaaa
.....

-dynahier de tringular


20:24|29.4.011 -c thomas c-

No comments:

Post a Comment