Thursday, December 15, 2011

Collisions of Lingua

I could never fully understand your
poetic-complexities; The whispered
words and worlds you put together.
They being haphazardly made from
accidental collisions of lingua;
broken-glassed lanterns and
fingernail clippings, petroleum
jelly and gooey gum-drops, melted
plastic cups and barking wood-chips

I wonder then, if I will ever hear
from you again; The stained cups of
our eyes filling with images
corkscrewed into the very jelly;
'Plop-pop' and removing the
vitreous humor with needle teeth
and syringe-like tongues, sucking
in the haunted reversed images.

I continue now to paint with the
language I still struggle to learn
and retain. Crumbling rumbling
ruins of the forgotten dynasties of
the sky, wrathful in their
thundering.



[20:46|15.12.011] ©c.thomas.carter

No comments:

Post a Comment