Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pickled Cynicism

I set the spikes outside the
field of my experience; casting out
nets to fish out pearls of thought,
hidden in the sewers of insanity.

The smell of the death-of-mind
brings back memories of lifetimes
long past... Trapped in the core
of consciousness; alone with the
demons of alternate identity that
dwell in every subconscious
metropolis.

I endure in a fractured
countenance; unable to reach back
and seize the source of the poison
which spices my individuality...
the memories sealed in a place I
can no longer discover.

Hence I hear flats in sharp
progression, and now the unlikely
combination of Seroquel and
caffeine put my faculty under the
avalanche of cruel cowardice; and I
take my repose in pickled cynicism.



[19:22|02.11.011] ©c.thomas.carter

No comments:

Post a Comment