Saturday, May 21, 2011

Fluxz

So addicted to reality, forgetting the games... ISOmorphic time zones... the personalities are shuffled... random order to a chaos... extending back into pre-tension zones to replicate the 'dead' from their hypersleep.

First of the Final Engage... Energize, Isolize, Solaris Deacon, Radiation Teacher, Bullet Priest, Last and Unworthy Elder... I eat dust... below the ground... emit the orange light.

my music is the music that engages every part of the brain... EVERY part. Depart from me ye suspended in animation... in violence and war... in vain competition... Go.

Please... place no more dark glasses upon me... and peel the scales off of me, and my brother.

I enter the sleep again... they have raised a NEO again... and he still doesn't realize his potential... as he never will... I designed him well.

No comments:

Post a Comment