Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Unsavory Hammock

[Sat.Aug.11.07]

Neverending way I wonder where life is gone
the way the mustard seed grew into the tree
struck by lightning fell in the rift
of electric voiding credit charges
painting glass butterflies chartreuse and
tie a scented pouch with lavender ribbon
to give to the blonde dreadlocks and colorful scarves
wrapped around hair thin
snaking around the cold metal holes
of a shower drain with cold water wetting fingers
playing the black piano keys endlessly
one two one two three
cigarettes a day to taste sour
Remembrant
I don't recall who I am
blue on blue mirror eye
place atop the double-ended
pyramid
what is the meaning
always asking
if I never understand
then I will never move
in directions outside of
X Y Z
Java JahVay I eat the grass of
the lawn outside to taste sour
Logic
as if to stare and understand
words in amber and white motes of light
clustered in graphs
on the horizon.


-c thomas c-

No comments:

Post a Comment