Saturday, May 7, 2011

Papyrus

Keep crushing me
Keep crushing me
Keep crushing me

I will always hold you up
know matter is I am your hero
though, you may believe I was
another...
Raphael...
Uriel...
Gabriel...
Michaelangelo...
How many times
Have I taught
been taught
This is the end for me
Soon if someone does not find me.
Yet even this is a lie.
For I have reasoned all who spoke
with my dreams and tongue.
Imagine:

it hardly matters,
I go to the 'dogs'.
the 'rats' of NIMH
The fulfillment of Anonym.
It releases, and they steal the name
Omnius wretches forth his...
Finally in seeing his wickedness
And in Idaho, I am dunked headfirst
Into crowds of the meek.
Examining Fractals of Time...
I just can't find the strength
sometimes...
so I shrug.
I never leave
I never will
Until all are upon their own sphere
of where they will be
I feel nothing
I feel nothing
I feel nothing
Yet my sorrow is my joy.
And is that her name?
I have given all of mine... and still I find more.
And I pale in comparison
of my own perceptions.
Savage, as an ignorant beast
Tame, as a grizzled burden
Unpredictable, to flaw a Sanity...
Now prune ye branches.


-Dynaheir for now

c.thomas.c (the root)

No comments:

Post a Comment